Kootenay River Trip
All our Kootenay River rafting trips start at our Radium Office
Address: 4987 Hwy #93 Radium hot Springs, BC
GPS: 220.127.116.11N 116.04.04.73W
Directions from Invermere:
Distance: 20 km. Allow 25 mins each way
- Drive north on Hwy #93/95 to Radium Hot Springs.
- Follow signs that lead you to Kootenay National Pk (Hwy93).
- Kootenay River Runners will be on the left side of the road about 1km west of the 93/95 Junc.
Directions from Banff:
Distance: 115 km. Allow 1.5 hrs each way
- Drive west on Hwy #1 until Hwy 93 south, at Castle Junction.
- Drive south to Radium Hot Springs 105km.
- Drive past hot pools, thru Sinclair Canyon and into the village of Radium.
- Look for the Kootenay River Runners office on the right side of road.
- The office is approx 3.5 km past the Radium Hot Pools.
- If you have reached the 4-way stop in Radium, you have gone about 1km too far.