We all meet at the Panorama Adventure Centre 20min prior to your trip start time.
This whitewater adventure offers thrills and excitement throughout the twists and turns of the Class I – III rapids of the beautiful Toby Creek. It is great for the first time rafter or the seasoned professional. It’s a must do for all outdoor adventure families. Minimum age is 8 years.
Trip length approximately 2 hours
Adventure Centre, Panorama Mtn. Village
Distance: 20 km. Allow 35 mins each way
- Turn Right at PANORAMA MOUNTAIN VILLAGE sign. This will be immediatley following the train overpass.
- Follow Toby Creek Rd for approx 15km up to Panorama.
- Pass main entrance to Panorama and take the First left after main entrance.
- Look for the Panoama Adventure Center (Tennis Courts & mini golf) on the left.
- Kootenay River Runners is located at the Adventure Centre.
Please arrive 20 minutes before the trip. The signing of a release of liability form is required for all excursions. All participants under 19 years must have a Release of Liability form signed by a parent or legal guardian.
Minimum numbers of rafters are required for all trips.
Swim suit and towel, sunscreen and warm clothing to change in to afterwards. Please leave behind: jewelery and other valuables. Please call us if you are going to be late or if you will miss your trip: 1 800 599 4399. See you on the river!
No refund will be given within 48 hours of the trip. For groups of 9 or more, no refund will be given within 5 days of the trip. In the unlikely event that Kootenay River Runners must cancel a trip due to conditions beyond our control, alternate dates or full refunds will be given as preferred.